The rationale for the Natural Commerce Endless Aisle is significant
The size of market for natural, specialty, and organic products is dramatically expanding (10 to 15% year over year increase in demand). This costs you nothing, is 100% success based, and requires minimum bandwidth. Minimizing customer sale leakage by offering tens of thousands of additional SKUs allows more customers to buy more products from you more often. Offering a significant additional SKU set, and a much wider selection online, gives you data on what you might want to add to your warehouses. By offering significantly more inventory online, you meet more customers needs and wants without increasing inventory, breakage, labor, or logistics costs.
Economies of Scale
Because we are the central platform used by not only the biggest wholesalers (US Foods, etc.) but the biggest retailers (Walmart, etc.) as well as the biggest grocery stores (Albertsons, etc.) we generate the most significant economies of scale leading to the lowest costs for customers on our SKUs achieving the highest conversion rates, biggest cart sizes, most revenue, and highest profit.
- The technology is robust and scales easily.
- Natural Commerce is turnkey, so every solution is up and running in weeks, not months.
- Drop-ship thousands of SKUs to your customers without holding inventory.
- We blind drop-ship directly to your customer, with your company’s information, for a seamless brand experience.
- Natural Commerce gives everyone the unique ability to get into, expand, and compete in the multi-billion dollar natural, specialty, and organic food & products sector through this 100% shared success model that requires minimal bandwidth.
- Cannibalize your other online inventory.
- Purchase or hold inventory.
- Have labor, fulfillment, or breakage.
- Have to deal with shipping or logistics.
All for up to 50,000 products you choose as you see fit.
GET STARTED WITH NATURAL COMMERCE
Fill out the form below and let’s get started today.
LET’S GET STARTED
Fill out the form below to get started with Natural Commerce today.